News:

On Deck: Next is "Bluemoon" For SMF 2.1.4! ;)

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,779
  • Total Topics: 1,379
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

News feed In cracked theme?

Started by Thomllama, Jun 21, 11, 11:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomllama

I know it's a freebe so if you're not in the mood  :tickedoff: it's no biggy   ;)... but how hard would it be to move the news feed from the header down to the boards area... ?

I'm pretty good at kinda finding code and coloring things,, maybe enlarge a logo area and stuff... but major re-coding...  I'm :uglystupid2:....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Crip

I wouldn't know myself?   ?
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

willemjan

Its probably an move of the div. I could have an look at that. But I would like you to donate to Crip if I get it done.

Thomllama

Quote from: willemjan on Jun 21, 11, 01:48:05 PM
Its probably an move of the div. I could have an look at that. But I would like you to donate to Crip if I get it done.

well that would be hard as there is no money.. CT NEMBA is a non profit and I'm out of work right now... (reason I have time to do it)... soooo  :-\

no stress  I can probably figure it out.

I would be (and will anyway if you want it) willing to give you guys all my image and code edits,.. 90% just  re-coloring but it's a bit of work...

willemjan

Why don't you just upload the index.template.php here, and I'll take an look for you. If it gets to complicated, then I won't help you for free. But if its an easy fix, then I can get you the code.

Thomllama

Quote from: willemjan on Jun 21, 11, 04:32:23 PM
Why don't you just upload the index.template.php here, and I'll take an look for you. If it gets to complicated, then I won't help you for free. But if its an easy fix, then I can get you the code.

cool.. can I just do it as an attachment in this thread?  never tried that... let's see .......... looks like it...

Hey, thanks a bunch!!  :)

willemjan

I'll have an look. I'll get back to you asap! ;)

Can I also have an link to your site? Thanks!

Thomllama

Quote from: willemjan on Jun 21, 11, 04:45:41 PM
I'll have an look. I'll get back to you asap! ;)

Can I also have an link to your site? Thanks!

thanks

ya.. but you wont see it yet as I'm actually working on it at my site (ectrr.com) as I was using the 2.x beta software and it's not a real important site, The CT NEMBA site was running 1.x as it needed to not be using the Beta version.. So hopefully tonight a will upgrade the CT NEMBA site to 2.0 gold and install this theme all in one shot.. hopefully without glitches...

If you want to join my site let me know and I'll set you up to see it..  or I can just upload it and give ya a link to the whole kickin cabootale  8)

willemjan

What I need is an link to the design you've shown in your first post. I need it to test my edits ;). An admin account would be nice, but is not necessary

Thomllama

did it all on ectrr... join there and Ill give ya all that
atached is the whole thing so far...