News:

Keeping Crip's dream alive is our mission! :)

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 10,779
  • Total Topics: 1,379
  • Online today: 93
  • Online ever: 879
  • (Jan 21, 20, 05:49:15 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 81
Total: 81

help with forum

Started by KT, Dec 19, 10, 10:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KT

Hi
I have the flagrant_alt theme for my theme if u go to www..ringsidepoker.net you will see the blue coming thru how do i fix .
Plus how do I add tab buttons to main menu
I would like to add a tab called Stakes and when clicked or hovered on a drop bar comes down with links to specific boards in the staking headquarters.

I do not know how to access back end using FTP
I have been uploading packages using SMF mods.

Regards

KT

Maxx

If you are using simple portals ? please read this:

http://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php?topic=310.msg1699#new

regards,
Maxx

KT

Hey max

I just tried removing simple portals

and got this msg

Warning: require_once(/home/ringsid7/public_html/Sources/Subs-Portal.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ringsid7/public_html/index.php on line 71

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ringsid7/public_html/Sources/Subs-Portal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/ringsid7/public_html/index.php on line 71

Not sure what do do now  cant access site can go back and get website if i push on a tab goes str8 to error msg

any assistance would be gd

KT

Crip

hi,
'that is SP's copyright at the Bottom causing that error ..
I have become comfortably numb!

No PM's for Support unless invited! 

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

KT

Hi Crip

little history

I chose smf then found your flagrant theme and installed i then stumbled upon the SP site and installed that.
Had i known that you were associated to TP i would have installed TP

So how do I resolve this issue

I also have other packages with error msgs

What sugestions do u have

KT

Crip

all i know is Delete - Remove Any Thing ==> SP .. /Files / Folders ..et-cetera ..

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

KT

Hey Crip

thanks for the speedy response

I cannot access the website

if you visit site www.ringsidepoker.net u will see eroor msg

I dont really know how to fix i can open my file manager in my host. but not know what do do from there..

maybe you could help me delete site and start again fresh

KT

Crip

kt --
i support my theme but not your actions , you need SMF Support not Flagrant Theme.

- Abraham Lincoln -
TOTM Winner.

Maxx

KT,

I did or was not suggesting you un-install anything, just giving instructions on how to fis the color over flow problem.

If you get any warnings while installing or un-installing any mod and continue then, you will corrupt your DB tables and possibly crash your system, so this a No go situation, and you'll need access to the Web hosting control panel and FTP to fix it, but you will also need to research how to do this at SimplePortals and or SMF sites!

Please If you are not sure , then ask first, if you get Warnings do not continue!

regards,
Maxx

ZarPrime

Nor was I trying to get him to uninstall SimplePortal.  However, he was trying to install TinyPortal while he already had SimplePortal running.  He first posted about this over at TinyPortal but didn't respond to my last post over there --> http://www.tinyportal.co.uk/index.php?topic=33489.0

In any case, I have responded to his topic over at SMF to tell him how to solve the current issue --> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=413993.0

So, we'll see where this goes.

ZarPrime