Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Help with a logo

Started by filipe, Dec 28, 10, 02:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx

I made you a transparent logo.png it was post Yesterday here you'll only need to re-name it to what ever your are using> http://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php?topic=382.msg2156#msg2156

regards,
Maxx

filipe

Quote from: Maxx on Jan 06, 11, 01:37:34 PM
I made you a transparent logo.png it was post Yesterday here you'll only need to re-name it to what ever your are using> http://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php?topic=382.msg2156#msg2156

regards,
Maxx
I like that one alot, but can you make me the one that I attach....in transparent?
I am sorry for the work that I am asking you... :-[

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maxx

OK , my friend looks like, something is wrong here, I'll need to check on this and get back to you later it saves as transparent but when I place on a background it does look transparent, so I shall need some time to investigate what's up, we'll get though!

Some thing starnge going on here at my end...sorry!

regards,
Maxx

filipe

Quote from: Maxx on Jan 06, 11, 02:07:20 PM
OK , my friend looks like, something is wrong here, I'll need to check on this and get back to you later it saves as transparent but when I place on a background it does look transparent, so I shall need some time to investigate what's up, we'll get though!

Some thing starnge going on here at my end...sorry!

regards,
Maxx
It is ok my freind, take your time, and one more time thank you for your good work...
Merci  ;)
filipe

Maxx

Well looks like you got someone else to make it for you, but anyway here is an addition banner with the same background scheme:

regards,
Maxx

[attachment deleted by admin]

filipe

Quote from: Maxx on Jan 06, 11, 06:38:26 PM
Well looks like you got someone else to make it for you, but anyway here is an addition banner with the same background scheme:

regards,
Maxx
Hello
The one I am using is the one that you maked (3D)
thks

Maxx

Cool and the latest one I placed will come in handy as a banner you can change the size
to 460X60 or bigger, and you are welcome!

regards,
Maxx

filipe

Quote from: Maxx on Jan 06, 11, 06:38:26 PM

regards,
Maxx
This one is very good like others you did, the only thing is the color of the background that is not the same of the forum.... :-[

Maxx

Well it was made from the color sample taken from the header, but is not for you logo, it for an ad banner, to your site, if you want to use it if not just though in file 13!

regards,
Maxx

filipe

Hello
I need help with my logo, the problem is that I have some members that see the logo in the left side, others in the center, how can I do that all the members see the logo in the center.....
http://smf.radaresdeportugal.com/index.php?action=forum
Thank you for the help
filipe